is 1340 art a scam

My experience with 1340 art has been mostly positive. Check out what 283 people have written so far and share your own experience.


Coronation Of The Virgin 1330 1331 Master Of The Verdun Altar Vienna

1340 GALLERY - DONT BELIEVE ANY OF THE POSITIVE REVIEWS.

. They probably managed to pull in several 100K in phony submission fees from 1000s of. They just spam your accounts with invites to a contest then try to extort money from you dont fall for 4 it. Read 61-80 Reviews out of 263.

They are a scam 100 please dont give them there money its all a way to fleeace people Ive contacted watch. Heres what I sent back to the 1340 Art Magazine Scammers. I dont think so.

That tells you all you need to know. Check out what 283 people have written so far and share your own experience. Is 1340 art magazine a scam.

We should start our own online gallery- its not anything real anyways fuck could be a collective IG account even but no more 1340 Art Magazine nonsense for me. Greetings from Guatemala Gina Figueroa FB. My original review was reported for my verbiage suggesting this gallery isnt genuinely trying to help artists but is instead using its profile to falsely offer exposure to generate.

They sent me a DM saying that they liked my artwork and then they published an article with my artwork in their website wich has really good and different artists they also have a foundation great people. Quick rundown on my experience with this 1340 art scam thats been going around. Its simply a way to cash out artists looking for some visibility.

Quick rundown on my experience with this 1340 art scam thats been going around. 1340Gallery change the rules of. Do you agree with 1340Gallerys 4-star rating.

Stay away you should never pay a gallery to get you art promoted. This is the best place for independent artists. Discussion I got approached by a magazine to enter a competition for free to be featured on their Instagram page I got an email a few days late saying I could then enter another competition where i could be featured in a print version of the magazine however there was a submission fee Im weary about it but at the same time.

I Love 1340 Art. 1340art finds artists and offers them to put their artworks in their magazine for FREE. They make you pay by wrapping yourself in various levels of competition or endings that are approaching.

Okay so HERES WHAT I ALREADY KNOW. Being published in a magazine is. So for those who say this 1340 is a scam it is not.

I dont view this any different from art shows where you pay a fee submit your art and maybe you will be accepted. I was contacted by 1340 art with a 4 day deadline to submit my art for their magazine competition which is basically a 30 dollar fee to submit your artwork. This is an artwork to warn all artists who submit their images on the web that 1340 and all its net bot variables eg 1340art 1340artmagazine 1340curator 1340media etc are the work of.

In short the buyer will often express interest in your artwork however they will fail to give any specific details about your artwork they will. Most artists who have an online presence will experience some form of email phishing during their career. Anyone know if theyre a scam.

While Im not exactly on the 1st page I am featured. As I uploaded a photo a few days later they redirected me by email to an upload form connected to PayPal. Since its founding 1340ART Magazine has been a platform for artists youve heard of and artists you should get to know.

Do you agree with 1340Gallerys 4-star rating. I am a self-taught expressionist painter. Who Bought The 95 Million Picasso New York Magazine Nymag I am a self-taught expressionist painter.

I paid and nothing works. Watch out for 1340 ART MAGAZINE from ChloeWilliams in USAChloe claims to represent artists but is after your 2000 to have your emailed artwork looked atthey do this around the. 1340 gallery is a scam.

Do not give them any money. Read 161-180 Reviews out of 263. Unfortunately I could not pay the fee to get my artworks accepted but all around I love the magazine.

So I posted a picture of a female character Im going to add to a crappy comic Im making on Instagram and one day later an IG account from an employee asked if I was interested in presenting. Check the trust pilot review too many fake 5 stars to balance the real negative reviews they really deserve. Thank you so much 1340 Art Gallery.

I was contacted and asked to enter the final round of a selection process for their newest mag. Through our print editions and online presence we are building a community of artists and connoisseurs from all over the world and showcasing a diverse collection of styles influences and processes. Its simply another opportunity to have a chance for your work to be seen by others.

1340 GALLERY - DONT BELIEVE ANY OF THE POSITIVE REVIEWS. Find me esha5055 on IG to discuss this further folks. Like all the other artists on IG et al they conned and scammed me - like all the other artists on IG et althe website isnt even active anymore - nor their emails.

Gurushots does the same thing except they will put your work into galleries and the fee for application is lower like10 and if your photo meets the requirements it is guaranteed to be selected i would not call it a scam tho they have to make there money somewhere and unlike 1340 they only approach those on their own platform. This is not a scam. Is 1340art a scam.

Often this is easily ignored however some artists fall prey to the scam.


Pin On Art Scams Education


Normal Friendship Bracelet Pattern 1340 Braceletbook Com Cool Friendship Bracelets Friendship Bracelet Patterns Diy Friendship Bracelets Patterns


The Smart Woman S Guide To Investing Success Investing Finance Investing Stock Market

0 comments

Post a Comment